Để nhớ hơn và vận dụng được kiến thức về so sánh, các em hãy cùng cô luyện tập thêm bài tập ngắn hay về cấu trúc so sánh trong tiếng Anh nhé!
- Write the Comparative forms of the adjectives:
Ví dụ: tall à taller
- fast ____________
- heavy ____________
- dangerous ____________
- small ____________
- large ____________
- light ____________
- rare ____________
- common ____________
- bad ____________
- good ____________
- fast faster
- heavy heavier
- dangerous more dangerous
- small smaller
- large larger
- light lighter
- rare rarer
- common more common
- bad worse
- good better
Correct the sentences
- Cats are popularer than snakes as pets. X
- Pigs are more intelligent as other animals. X
- Turtles are slow than crocodiles. X
- Elephants are heavyer than pigs. X
- Bears are more rare than snakes. X
- Cats are more popular than snakes as pets.
- Pigs are more intelligent than other animals.
- Turtles are slower than crocodiles.
- Elephants are heavier than pigs.
- Bears are rarer than snakes.
- I am ___________ (tall) my sister.
- My mum thinks that cats are ___________ (good) pets than dogs.
- Cycling is one of ___________ (dangerous) sports.
- I want to have ___________ (big) car.
- A blue whale is ___________ (heavy) twenty-five elephants.
- You look ___________ (thin) last month. Have you lost weight?
- Bicycles are ___________ (slow) cars.
- She is ___________ (nice) person I know.
- What is ___________ (good) film you´ve seen?
- Computers are ___________ (cheap) mobile phones.
- Is your brother ___________ (tall) you?
- I think Spanish is ___________ (easy) Japanese.
- Our dog is ___________ (nice) your dog.
- Glass bottles are ___________ (good) plastic bottles.
- I think Rafael Nadal is ___________(good) tennis player in Spain.
- Sharks are ___________ (dangerous) other fish.
- This situation is ___________ (serious) the last one.
- He is ___________ (smart) his brother.
- My brother wanted ___________ (expensive) trainers in the shop.
- Today is ___________ (good) day of the year.
- Daniela is ___________ (funny) me.
- My house is ___________ (larger).
- Mount Everest is ___________ (high) mountain in the world.
- The sea is ___________ (large) a lake.
- My job is ___________ (easy) yours.
- London is ___________ (big) city in England.
- This car is ___________ (comfortable) yours.
- He is ___________ (rich) man in town.
- I am ___________ (strong) you.
- A baby blue whale gets ___________ (big) a great white shark.
|1. I am taller than my sister.
2. My mum thinks that cats are better pets than dogs.
3. Cycling is one of the most dangerous sports.
4. I want to have the biggest car.
5. A blue whale is heavier than twenty-five elephants.
6. You look thinner than last month. Have you lost weight?
7. Bicycles are slower than cars.
8. She is the nicest person I know.
9. What is the best film you´ve seen?
10. Computers are cheaper than mobile phones.
11. Is your brother taller than you?
12. I think Spanish is easier than Japanese.
13. Our dog is nicer than your dog.
14. Glass bottles are better than plastic bottles.
15. I think Rafael Nadal is the best tennis player in Spain.
|16. Sharks are more dangerous than other fish.
17. This situation is more serious than the last one.
18. He is smarter than his brother.
19. My brother wanted the most expensive trainers in the shop.
20. Today is the best day of the year.
21. Daniela is funnier than me.
22. My house is the largest.
23. Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world.
24. The sea is larger than a lake.
25. My job is easier than yours.
26. London is the biggest city in England.
27. This car is more comfortable than yours.
28. He is the richest man in town.
29. I am stronger than you.
30. A baby blue whale gets bigger than a great white shark.
- A Mercedes is ________ (expensive) a Fiat.
- Maradona is ________ (good) football player ever.
- A swordfish is ________ (fast) a jellyfish.
- Julio is ________ (friendly) Carlos.
- Irene is ________ (clever) Silvia.
- Comedies are ________ (funny) police dramas.
- Pablo is ________ (big) Juanma.
- Max is ________ (old) John.
- Adriano is ________ (fast) Ronaldo.
- My hair is ________ (long) yours.
- A dolphin is ________ (intelligent) a shark.
- Elaine is ________ (wise) her sister.
- Tony is ________ (happy) Max.
- Sandra is ________ (busy) Sam.
- Skiing is ________ (dangerous) football.
- This is ________ (narrow) of all roads in Málaga.
- Health is ________ (important) money.
- Those cakes are ________ (bad) I´ve ever tasted.
- My dog is ________ (good) dog in the world.
- Patricia´s house is ________ (small) Linda´s.
- A car is ________ (fast) a bike.
- My laptop is ________ (fast) yours.
- The ant is ________ (small) insect.
- This lamp is ________ (bright) one in the room.
- My house is ________ (clean) her house.
- Jack is ________ (tall) boy in his class.
- Steven Spielberg is ________ (good) film director in the world.
- This dress is ________ (old) that one.
- A sea lion is ________ (heavy) a lobster.
- A sports car is ________ (fast) a motorbike.
|1. A Mercedes is more expensive than a Fiat.
2. Maradona is the best football player ever.
3. A swordfish is faster than a jellyfish.
4. Julio is friendlier than Carlos.
5. Irene is cleverer then Silvia.
6. Comedies are funnier than police dramas.
7. Pablo is bigger than Juanma.
8. Max is older than John.
9. Adriano is faster than Ronaldo.
10. My hair is longer than yours.
11. A dolphin is more intelligent than a shark.
12. Elaine is wiser than her sister.
13. Tony is happier than Max.
14. Sandra is busier than Sam.
15. Skiing is more dangerous than football.
|16. This is the narrowest of all roads in Málaga.
17. Health is more important than money.
18. Those cakes are the worst I´ve ever tasted.
19. My dog is the best dog in the world.
20. Patricia´s house is smaller than Linda´s.
21. A car is faster than a bike.
22. My laptop is faster than yours.
23. The ant is the smallest insect.
24. This lamp is the brightest one in the room.
25. My house is cleaner than her house.
26. Jack is the tallest boy in his class.
27. Steven Spielberg is the best film director in the world.
28. This dress is older than that one.
29. A sea lion is heavier than a lobster.
30. A sports car is faster than a motorbike.
- Write the Comparative and superlative forms of the adjectives:
|1. clean – cleaner – cleanest
2. easy – easier – easiest
3. good – better – best
4. dirty – dirtier – dirtiest
5. fat – fatter – fattest
6. beautiful – more beautiful – most beautiful
7. sad – sadder – saddest
8. flat – flatter – flattest
9. active – more active – most active
10. comfortable – more comfortable – most comfortable
11. hot – hotter – hottest
12. happy – happier – happiest
13. wet – wetter – wettest
14. narrow – narrower – narrowest
|15. big – bigger – biggest
16. busy – busier – busiest
17. noisy – noisier – noisiest
18. cheap – cheaper – cheapest
19. thin – thinner – thinnest
20. little – less – least
21. bad – worse – worst
22. few – fewer – fewest
23. much – more – most
24. many – more – most
rich – richer – richest
Chúc các em học tốt!
Edit: Linh Trần