0 / 1 câu hỏi đã hoàn thành
Chúc các bạn luyện tập thật tốt!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
Bạn cần phải đăng nhập để làm bài kiểm tra này! Đăng nhập ngay!
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Kết quả kiểm tra
Đã làm đúng 0 / 1 câu
Thời gian hoàn thành bài kiểm tra:
Hết thời gian làm bài
Điểm bài kiểm tra 0 / 0 điểm, (0)
- Đã hoàn thành
- Cần xem lại
1. Câu hỏi
• Look at the sentences below about an outdoor activity centre.
• Read the text on the opposite page to decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
• If it is correct, mark A on your answer sheet.
• If it is not correct, mark B on your answer sheet.
The Outdoor Centre
Water sports: 10 am – 6 pm
Play Park: 10 am – 5.30 pm
Entrance/Car park fees
Low season: Weekdays £2.00 per car / Weekends £3.00 per car
High season: 23 July -11 September/ Weekdays and weekends £3.00 per car
Fees are for car with four people Each extra person is 50p. Fees to be paid at main office.
The centre is not a private club; it is an organisation whose aim is to provide outdoor sport and recreation facilities for all members of the public.
Group visitors are requested to inform the centre in advance of their intended visit.
Windsurfing — One-day course
Beginner windsurfing courses are offered on Saturdays and Sundays when the weather is good enough. Learning to windsurf is a lot of fun. The excitement when you sail across the water for the first time is not easily forgotten. Boards with small sails are available for beginners.
Course fee: £32.50 (this includes all equipment)
One-day adventure course
This is an opportunity you have been waiting for. Come and try sailing, climbing, surfing and archery. This course is intended to introduce outdoor activities to adults in a fun, leisurely manner. You do not need to be extremely fit or to have had previous experience of the activities. All you need is to bt interested.
The Play Park is suitable for children from two to ten years of age. It is one of the best of its type in (he country. It has sand and water play, slides, large ball pool, play castle and much, much more. Next year the centre will open a new Play Palace and Play Ship.
Group day and residential courses
We also offer day and long weekend courses for groups. We receive regular visits from schools, college* and youth groups. There are three large rooms with twelve beds in each, which can be booked in advance for groups of up to 36 people (minimum 12).
Summer adventure holidays (for 8 -44 years of age)
Sailing- Climbing- Windsurfing- Fun Games
Safety is of primary importance at the Outdoor Centre. All staff are fully trained in First Aid, and qualified to teach the activities on offer. We also make certain that all children only take part in activities that are suitable for their age and physical abilities. For this programme children must be able to swim 25 metres and be in good physical health.
11. In August, four people visiting the centre together by car would pay more than two people. (b) 12. The centre has activities for a range of age groups. (a) 13. There are windsurfing courses every weekend. (b) 14. The centre has special equipment for people who are learning to windsurf. (a) 15. There is an extra hire charge for the board on the windsurfing course. (b) 16. The adventure course is suitable for beginners. (a) 17. The centre is planning to add extra facilities to the Play Park. (a) 18. It is possible for individual visitors to stay overnight at the centre. (b) 19. On the holiday programme children are allowed to do any sport they are interested in. (b) 20. Summer adventure holidays are open to any child between eight and fourteen years who can swim. (b)